Multi Unit Development Solutions To
Plug & Play Smart Solutions
Today’s modern flats and apartments require future proofing and smart home status. AVAST Solutions have developed easy to implement, plug and play solutions for you to give your developments the prestige of the smart home status without the price tag.
We’ve partnered with Lutron to provide developers with the framework and infrastructure required to achieve Smart Home status with the flexibility to grant end owners or tenants expansive levels of control, our MDU solutions achieve on every level.
Requiring bulletproof reliability when it matters most, AVAST Solutions provide robust, easy-to-use systems that you can be proud to put your company name to. We certainly are.
Plug and play solutions
We’ve partnered with Lutron, the world leader in smart lighting solutions to provide a simple, cost effective plug and play smart home solution for MDU mid tier developers who are looking to introduce the Smart Home tag into their apartment and flat developments.
Our AVAST Smart Hub provides smart lighting, future proofed cabling infrastructure and distributed video all in one, simple to install box ready to plug and play. No more expensive custom integrator fees to make your developments smart.
How it works – in 10 simple steps
- Project architects supply blueprints and specifications are drawn up.
- The AVAST Smart Hubs are configured, assembled and pre-programmed off-site.
- The Smart Hub is delivered to site, provided with estimated spooled lengths of cable.
- The Smart Hub is fitted to the technical cupboard near the main fuse-board.
- An incoming phone line point is located in the technical cupboard for internet connectivity.
- The cable is run and terminated to AVAST’s specification by the on-site electrician.
- The on-site electrician provides the input cabling from the local fuse-board.
- In-room lighting control is via the user app and 10-year battery powered switches.
- Once the future owner or tenant takes occupation they patch the Smart Hub to their router.
- …and that’s it! The property is future-proofed with structured cabling, automated lighting and distributed networking giving the future owner or occupier the flexibility and ease of use we are growing to expect in our properties.
What are the benefits?
Send a quick enquiry
Interested in our development technology solutions? Get in touch using our quick enquiry form and our friendly team of experts will get back to you with more information and a bespoke proposal.